Greetings and Salutations

04 November 2006

Do you ever have days where you feel like you're dead or invisible? I keep running that song "Mr. Cellophane" from Chicago through my head. I can't find my mom, my best friend, or a few other people I expected to hear from this evening. For instance, I got this email from my "best" friend today at work, saying she would call me this evening with some interesting news, but she didn't call or respond to text or voice messages. What was she going to tell me? And where the hell is my mother? And why haven't my other friends called to confirm plans we made weeks ago? Oh wait - is my cell phone even working? Oh, it is. It's funny because I usually describe my perfect day as one when I don't have to talk to anyone, but today I need to connect! Maybe it's just because I was really tired and pissed off and needed to vent. So thank you for reading my rant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home